TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1.1 Green End Design Ltd. ( trading name TEXTURED LIVES ) is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registered number is 09420115 and the VAT number is GB 204641638.
1.2 You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01829 309496 or emailing email@example.com
1.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your order. You are responsible for the details that you provide, which are correct.
2.OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
2.1 Our contract with you will take place when we email you to accept the order.
2.2 If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and not charge you for the product. This could be for various reasons, i.e out of stock, inability to obtain authorisation for the payment, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, the item has been withdrawn, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
2.3 We will assign an order number to your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website and/or our promotional literature are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible. In the case of made-to-order curtains, we recommend that you always request a sample of the actual fabric prior to ordering the curtain. They cannot be returned once the order has been placed unless they are damaged.
3.2 Sizes, weights, and dimensions are all as accurate as possible.
4.PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
4.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website, or as told to you during the order process if you are purchasing the product over the telephone.
4.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process, we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. Please note that we do not deliver to PO box numbers, hotels, and accommodation addresses. We do however deliver to your local post office.
4.3 We will aim to deliver the products to you within our delivery terms stated in ‘Delivery and Return’s.
5.YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
5.1 Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, and when you decide to end the contract:
If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 5.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 7.6.
5.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (1) to (4) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that the supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended the supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than four months.
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
5.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online or over the telephone, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
5.4 You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- Bespoke items such as made-to-order curtains as these are specific to you.
5.5 How long do I have to change my mind? If you have bought goods you have 14 days after the day you receive the goods unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case, you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
5.6 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 5.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end the contract in these circumstances, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
5.7 Goodwill Exchange Policy. In addition, if you return the products bought online or over the telephone to us within 28 days of purchase in an unused and saleable condition we will exchange such goods provided you notify us in accordance with clause 9.
6.HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
6.1. To end the contract with us please call our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, and, where available, your phone number and email address.
6.2 Returning products after ending the contract. Please refer to our website for information on how to return products in our Delivery and Return policy. We kindly request that you ensure that any returned products are well protected and packed for posting. We suggest you get a certificate of postage and allow up to 10 working days for your item to be processed.
6.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control, or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances, you must pay the costs of return.
6.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
6.5 Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way that would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 2-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
6.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days either from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see our delivery and return policy.
7. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
7.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to your address or collect them from us;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the services; and
- do not pay any sums due.
7.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
8. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
8.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
8.2 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
WE WILL ONLY GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHERE THE LAW EITHER REQUIRES OR ALLOWS US TO DO SO, OR WHERE YOU HAVE SPECIFICALLY INDICATED THAT YOU ALLOW IT.