Delivery and Returns Policy
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website, or as told to you during the order process if you are purchasing the product in-store.
When we will provide the products
During the order process, we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. Please note that we do not deliver to PO box numbers, hotels, and accommodation addresses. However, we do offer an option to deliver to your nearest post office.
We will aim to deliver the products to you within the number of days stated on the delivery options against each product that you select. There are a number of different delivery times depending on what product you are purchasing.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
When the product is delivered and you are not at home
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery
Despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days on orders over £40 – FREE
- Standard delivery within 5 working days on orders under £40 – £3
- Next-Day delivery ( order before 12 noon for next day delivery) not available on rugs or made to order items – £7.00
An additional surcharge of £10.00 to the above standard rate will be applied to Rugs and Made to order curtains in the following areas:
Highlands and Islands of Scotland – postcodes IV , HS,KA27-28, KW,PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB31, AN33-38, AB45, AB52-56, FK17
Northern Island, Isle of Man, and Isles of Scilly postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25
Worldwide – please contact us by email
In the unusual event that you would like to return a product please email us within 14 days of receiving the item to email@example.com
- We will be happy to accept the goods for a full refund or an exchange.
- The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition either in the packaging that you received it in ( if this is not damaged ) or in new packaging strong enough to protect it.
- At the time of emailing us please state the reason for your return and proof of purchase.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on made-to-order products, due to them being bespoke to your specifications. The only time we can accept returns on these items is when they have been damaged. We recommend that with all made-to-order products that you request a sample swatch of the fabric prior to placing the order.
- Once the item has been returned and inspected we will email you to notify you that we have received it . We will then notify you of the approval of the refund or replacement being processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 working days.